The small-format DMX Operator DMX controller from ADJ gives you the solid control you need over your lighting rig. Whether you use complex intelligent lights and fog machines or simpler bar lights and color-changing pairs, the DMX Operator puts the functions you need at the tips of your fingers. Each of the DMX Operator’s 12 fixture channels sports 16 DMX channels (a total of 192 DMX channels), which is enough for demanding intelligent lights and fog machines. A bank of eight smooth fades gives you fine control over each DMX channel’s value. You can also assign several simpler lights to a single fixture channel, allowing you to use all 192 DMX channels at your command to create complex lighting scenes. A 240-scene capacity and six programmable chase sequences give you a world of fantastic lighting possibilities, and a built-in microphone lets the DMX Operator respond dynamically to your music.
– An affordable solution for controlling DMX-equipped fixtures
– Control 192 total DMX channels – 12 fixture channels with up to 16 channels per fixture
– Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on a single fixture channel
– 240 programmable scenes
– 6 programmable chases with fade times, variable speeds, and up to 99 steps
– 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for intelligent lighting or dimmer packs
– MIDI controllable
– DMX-512 3-pin XLR signal
– Built-in microphone for music sync functions
– Blackout controlled by MIDI input signal
– 120V power supply included
– Dimensions: 5.25″ L x 19″ W x 2.5″ x H 19″ (3U rackmountable)
– Weight: 5 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.