MultiMix 4 USB FX is a four-channel desktop mixer with a USB digital audio interface that lets you mix live, in the home studio, and record audio directly to a computer. This compact mixer is perfect for computer-recording setups, intimate live-sound environments, video-editing and production studios, and portable podcasting setups. It outputs line-level analog audio and stereo 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz digital audio over USB for recording low-noise, CD-quality mixes directly to your Mac or PC.
The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4″ line input. You can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the selectable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel two’s switchable high-impedance input.
A stereo, 1/4″ headphone output has its own level control for private monitoring. Ideal for live sound engineering or home recording, MultiMix 4 USB FX features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix.
The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling, and wind noise. Channels one and two provide high- and low-shelving EQs, independent gain trims, and have independent pan controls. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level, EQ and pan controls.
– 4-channel mixer with stereo (2) 1/4″ inputs and stereo (2) 1/4″ outputs
– 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz signal stereo in / stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback
– (2) XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
– (4) 1/4″ line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input
– Record directly to your iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
– Dual-band EQ on XLR inputs for accurate tone control
– 15 DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and aux bus for external processing
– Multicolor LED metering for real-time, visual level feedback
– Headphone output with independent level control for additional monitoring and mixing
– Class-compliant USB for plug-and-play support on both Mac and PC
Computer Connectivity: USB (stereo in/out)
Inputs – Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR
Phantom Power: 2
Inputs – Line: 4 x 1/4″
Outputs – Main: 2 x 1/4″
Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
USB: 1 x Type B
EQ Bands: 2-band
Software: Cubase LE (included)
Weight: 1.5 lbs.