The American DJ Profile Panel RGBA is a bright LED panel designed to produce smooth color washes with rich palettes of color and fast/slow color changes. With 288, 10mm RGBA LEDs (red, green, blue, amber), a wide 30° beam angle, and low heat output, it is well suited for architectural wall washes or for lighting stages without emitting heat on the performers.
The Profile Panel RGBA gives you many creative options while still being easy to use. It offers automated programs such as Sound Active, Auto-Run, Color Strobe, RGBA Dimmer, Static-Color, and Built-In Program modes for fast setup in standalone operation, and DMX mode for in-depth control.
Other features include an LED display with a 4-button menu for easy navigation and an auto-sensing universal power supply. You can also daisy-chain power for up to 20 fixtures at 120V. The American DJ Profile Panel RGBA comes equipped with a bracket that can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or on a wall, and ships with a UC IR wireless remote.
– Bright indoor LED Color Panel with 288 10mm LEDs (72 Red, 72 Green, 72 Blue, and 72 Amber)
– Great for wall washes or stages; puts out little to no heat
– 6 operational modes for nearly endless creative options
– 7 DMX channel modes allow myriad programming alternatives with long-distance control
– Can be run all night; there’s no duty cycle
– Compatible with the UC IRC Remote Control (sold separately) and Airstream IR app for remote programming/activation
– Saves electrical circuit capacity for other lights; only draws 35W
There are no reviews yet.