ADJ’s Scene Setter is a 24 Channel Dimming Console for the purpose of managing the levels on your conventional light entertainment system. With lots of built-in reprogrammable scenes and chases you can easily create and manage your light show. This portable control system is perfect for the DJ at home, club, bar, on the road, or for any professional stage production.
Take your shows to the next level with the essential Scene Setter from ADJ. This 24 channel dimming console will give you the power to create the light show of a lifetime. Tying in your audio and visual production, the scene setter synchronizes the music with your lights and fog machine while also allowing for individual adjustment to each of your lights with it’s 24 adjustable fade bars.
With 4200 programmable scenes and 48 programmable chases (all password protected) you can rest easy that your unique set-up is kept secure while it runs 12 chases simultaneously. Adjust your fixtures in either percentage or DMX value to get the dimming effect desired. With its low weight and bright LCD display you’ll have no trouble moving this controller where it’s needed and getting it set up. Master your entire entertainment system with the ADJ Scene Setter DMX Dimming Console, and create a light show your crowd won’t forget.
– 24 channel conventional dimming console
– Two scene operation (A/B faders)
– 4200 programmable scenes- password protected
– 48 programmable chases (stacks)- password protected
– 12 x 4 Pages = 48 total scenes
– Solo & Pile On chase operation
– Blind & Dark functions
– 24 individual channel faders
– 24 bump buttons
– Tap Sync button for chase speed / fade override
– Independent speed & fade control
– Full-On button for 100% momentary output to all 24 channels
– Bright LCD display
– Use in conjunction with the Elation: DP-DMX20L, CYBER PAK, UNI PAK-II, UNI BAR, DP-415, DP-640, RMD620 & RMD1210
– Audio input and built in microphone for music sync operation
– Audio level fader
– Fog Machine input and trigger button- compatible with Vaporizer, MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor- Flow, Fog Storm-1200 & 1700
– DMX Polarity switch (2-, 3+, / 2+, 3-)
– Midi In, Out & Thru connectors
– Power: 120V / 12V DC, 500mA. (Included) *Also available in 220V
– Dimensions: 13”L x 21”W x 5”H (330mm x 533mm x127mm)
– Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5kg)
There are no reviews yet.