ADJ’s Scene Setter is a 48 Channel Dimming Console for the purpose of managing the levels on your conventional light entertainment system. With lots of built-in reprogrammable scenes and chases you can easily create and manage your light show. This portable control system is perfect for the DJ at home, club, bar, on the road, or for any professional stage production.
Take your shows to the next level with the essential Scene Setter from ADJ. This 48 channel dimming console will give you the power to create the light show of a lifetime. Tying in your audio and visual production, the scene setter synchronizes the music with your lights and fog machine while also allowing for individual adjustment to each of your lights with it’s 48 adjustable fade bars.
With 4200 programmable scenes and 48 programmable chases (all password protected) you can rest easy that your unique set-up is kept secure while it runs 12 chases simultaneously. Adjust your fixtures in either percentage or DMX value to get the dimming effect desired. With its low weight and bright LCD display you’ll have no trouble moving this controller where it’s needed and getting it set up. Master your entire entertainment system with the ADJ Scene Setter DMX Dimming Console, and create a light show your crowd won’t forget.
– 48 Channels DMX
– Easy Programmabliltiy ( same as Scene Setter 24ch)
– 96 recordable programs with 4200 scenes
– 24 x 4 pages = 96 total scenes
– Midi In/Out Through
– Standard 2 scene operation (2 x 24)
– USITT DMX 512 Standard Protocol with 3 pin XLR
– Fade and Speed Control
– Independent fog output button for Vaporizer, Stallion, MB-700 & MB-1000
– Blind Function override chases on the FLY
– Sound active via built in Microphone or line in
– Mix Chases
– Dark and Black out buttons
– Use in Conjunction with DP-DMX20,DP-DMX20L or DP-DMX620
– Optional Foot controller for Dark or Full on