Featuring an AT2005USB cardioid dynamic USB/XLR microphone and a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones, the AT-EDU25 pack gives you the tools to communicate effectively when working or learning from home. The mic’s cardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on your voice, reducing pickup of sounds from the sides and rear. It provides high-quality analog-to- digital conversion for excellent fidelity, and comes with two USB cables (USB-A and USB-C).
The M20x headphones deliver studio-quality sound and long-lasting comfort, and have a 3.5 mm (1/8″) output plug that can connect directly to the microphone for convenient monitoring. The pack also includes a tripod desk stand and stand clamp for the microphone, a 6.3 mm (1/4″) plug adapter for the headphones, and a Quick Start Guide.
– AT2005USB microphone and ATH-M20x pro headphones let you communicate effectively when working or learning from home
– Plug-and-play USB-A and USB-C operation
– Microphone’s cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and
rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
– Microphone has a built-in headphone jack for convenient monitoring
– Headphones’ 40 mm drivers deliver studio-quality sound
– Rugged build quality for lasting durability
– Accessories included: stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, two 6.6′ (2 m) USB cables (Mini-B to USB-A, Mini-B to USB-C), 6.3 mm (1/4″) snap-on plug adapter, Quick Start Guide