The AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed for vocal and general instrument capturing in project and professional studio environments. The capsule features a low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern for rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. A linear frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz enables the flexibility to accurately reproduce signals from a wide variety of sources. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range allow the AT2020 to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. The microphone includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount for accurate positioning.
Critically Acclaimed Sound
This is the iconic mic that brought professional audio into the home studio at an affordable price.
Perfect Mic for Creators
With its studio-quality articulation and intelligibility, the AT2020 is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
Built to provide the consistent, reliable performance you expect from Audio-Technica.
– Suitable for project/home-studio applications
– High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide maximum versatility
– Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
– Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
– Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
AT2020 (black model): Stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch