The AT2020PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a XLR cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2″) thick. The boom is threaded internally with an XLR cable for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
The rugged AT2020 side-address studio condenser microphone features a low-mass diaphragm that is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response for excellent vocal reproduction. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
– The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
– Ideal for vocal pickup
– High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
– Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
– Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
– Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
– Advanced build quality and engineering
– 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
– Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
– Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
– Convenient single-side cable exit
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
– Full 360° rotation
– Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
– Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2″) thick
– Included XLR cable (XLRF to XLRM) extends 3 m (10′) from the base of the boom arm
– Internal cable management for clean desk appearance