The Audio-Technica AT2041SP is a recording microphone package configured to suite any recording budget. The package consists of the AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone and AT2021 small-diaphragm condenser recording microphone.
The combination of the two microphones provide the flexibility to accurately record vocals and instruments in project and home recording studios. The microphones exhibit a wide frequency response and cardioid polar patterns for accurate detail and minimal residual noise.
– Two studio condenser mics in one value package
– AT2020 side-address cardioid condenser microphone
– Frequency response (AT2020): 20Hz-20kHz
– AT2021 small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
– Frequency response (AT2021): 30Hz-20kHz
– Maximum SPL (AT2020): 144dB, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
– Maximum SPL (AT2021): 145dB, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
– Pivoting, threaded stand mount for the AT2020
– Professional stand clamp for the AT2021
– Two protective pouches
Number of Microphones: 2
Included Models: AT2020, AT2021
Microphone Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Max SPL: 144dB (AT2020), 145dB (AT2021)