The Hotbox5 RGBAW LED Light from Blizzard Lighting offers color mixing, advanced electronics, and high output in a 4 x 5 x 5″ package. It employs 5-in-1 LEDs, 4, 5, 9, or 10 user selectable DMX channel modes, full compatibility with 4-channel controllers and an aluminum casing supported by dual hanging brackets and secure grip locking knobs.
The Hotbox5 boasts DMX control of RGBAW color mixing, 31 built-in programs, flicker-free 32-bit dimming with 5 user-selectable dimming curves, and HSV color mixing ability in 4-channel mode. A 4-button LED control panel also offers local control of the fixture’s Master/Slave settings, Sound Active mode, built-in programs, Auto Mode, custom color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects.
– RGBAW color mixing via 7x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs
– 5 User-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
– Variable electronic dimming and strobe
– Built-in color and chase macros via DMX
– Built-in automated programs via Master/Slave
– Built-in Sound-Active programs
– Quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
– Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
-Flicker-free constant-current 400Hz LED driver
-3-Pin male input and 3-pin female output
– PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
There are no reviews yet.