The Hotbox EXA RGBAW + UV LED Light from Blizzard Lighting offers color mixing, advanced electronics, and high output in a 4 x 5 x 5″ package. It employs 6-in-1 + 395-400nm UV LEDs, 3, 6, 8, 10 or 11 user selectable DMX channel modes, and an aluminum casing supported by dual hanging brackets and secure grip locking knobs.
The Hotbox EXA boasts DMX control of built-in programs, flicker-free 32-bit dimming and HSV color mixing. Other operating modes include the Master/Slave, Sound Active mode, and Color Preset.
– 395-400nm UV LEDs
– RGBAW + UV color mixing via 7x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs
– Variable electronic dimming and strobe
– Built-in color and chase macros via DMX
– Built-in automated programs via Master/Slave
– Built-in Sound Active programs
– RGBAW + UV color mixing ability in Stand-alone mode
– HSV (3-Ch), RGBAW+UV (6-Ch), RGBAW+UV/Dim/Strobe (8-Ch), Extended (10-Ch), and Extended w/32-bit dimmer (11-Ch) DMX profiles
– Quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
– Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
– Flicker-free constant-current 400Hz LED driver
– 3-Pin male input and 3-pin female output
– PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors