The PixelStorm 240 Color Pixel Bar from Blizzard Lighting is a 39.37″ (1.0 m) wash fixture with a narrow 25 degree beam angle, an impressive host of pixel and strobe effects, and 240 bright R/G/B 10mm LEDs.
Seven DMX channel modes allow for a vast amount of lighting permutations to customize and personalize your show with unique effects. Besides remote DMX operation, the PixelStorm 240 can be controlled locally from its easy-to-read, 3-button LED display. You can quickly switch from master/slave settings to built-in standalone programs, or a sound-activated light show. And that’s just scratching the surface. The PixelStorm has a total of 25 built-in programs, auto-run, and color and chase macros as well.
– RGB color mixing via 240 high-power 10mm red/green/blue LEDs
– 8 pixels, each with 30 LEDs
– 7 DMX modes for ultimate control flexibility
– 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connectors
– Each fixture can display 1, 2, or 3 different colors simultaneously
– Built-in color and chase macros via DMX
– 13 user-definable, built-in programs/colors in standalone mode
– Easy-to-use, 4-button LED control panel
There are no reviews yet.