Blueberry helps your vocals sit prominently at the front of your mix, without getting lost in the maxed-out gain structure of modern recordings. It combines the commanding intimate presence found in prized vintage vocal mics with the shimmering highs and smooth midrange you need to compete with modern mixes. No need to compromise your vocal track with lots of EQ plug-ins.
SIGNATURE SOUND FOR EVERY INSTRUMENT
Blueberry’s commanding sonic signature and high SPL handling make it ideal for all sorts of instruments. Capture guitar amps, drums, and brass with precision and clarity. Achieve warm, transparent tone for acoustic guitars and strings. Blueberry’s natural intimate presence even lets your most delicate sounds cut through the mix. All with minimized proximity effect.
GROWN IN THE USA
Blueberry is designed and assembled with hand-tuned precision right here in the USA. Everything from the single-membrane large diaphragm capsule to the custom-built brass back plate adds to Blueberry’s superior audio and superb transient response.
VINTAGE MEETS MODERN
Blueberry blends the intimacy of vintage tube vocal mics with the response of the best solid-state technology. These characteristics combined with a proprietary transformer output provide Blueberry with a signature sound all its own. It’s the ultimate blend of vintage and modern.
Every mic we make delivers a unique personality, detailed sonic signature and specialized feature set to inspire your creativity. Blueberry is also custom-designed, hand-tuned, and tested to the highest quality standards, so you’ll always get the best performance. And at an affordable price, superior sound is within easy reach.
– Proprietary Blue single-membrane large diaphragm capsule
– Commanding, intimate presence for vocals and instruments
– Fast transient response and high-SPL handling
– Blue heritage of premium audio and innovative design
– Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
– Polar Patterns: Cardioid
– Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
– Sensitivity: 20.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1Pa = 94dB SPL)
– Output Impedance: 150Ω
– Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1 kΩ
– Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
– S/N Ratio: 86dB-A (IEC 651)
– Noise Level: 9.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
– Dynamic Range: 131dB (@2.5kΩ)
Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
– Weight: 520g
– Dimensions: 235mm x 50mm x 30mm