The 40-2015 balun provides a single UTP category 5e/6 cable solution to deliver pristine digital signals from all HDTV formats and signal sources from 480i/p to1080i/p, 4K x 2K 60hz. Provides IR and EDID support to the receiver for a single cable solution. Typical Hookup, Diagram 1A below for connectivity details.
Please Note! the following information when using this product
Signal transmission distances may vary and are dependent on manufactures individual HDMI specifications and the quality and type of UTP cable used. All products should be fully tested prior to committing to a UTP Cat5e, Cat6 solution and running long runs of cables inside walls, possibly compromising your installation. All UTP wiring and RJ45 connectivity start to finish should be certified to 568A or 568B standards and tested before connecting the Transmitter to the Receiver.
– HDTV Resolutions: 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p @ 24/50/60Hz, 4K x 2K 60hz
– HDCP Support: V1.4, V2.2, YUV: 4:2:0
– UTP Cable Distance: CAT5e 70M (229Ft.)@1080i, CAT5 45M, CAT6 70M (229Ft.) at up to1080ip CAT6 40M (130Ft.) at 4K x 2K
– Audio Support: LPCM 7.1, DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
– IR Carrier Frequency: 30Khz ~ 60Khz (Non-Flashing Emitter works with IR-UV STB)
– IR Input/Output Connectors: 1 x 3.5mm Mono Jacks each unit
– HDMI ln/Out Connectors: 19 pin Female Jack, 1 x RJ45 Shielded Jack each unit
– IR Receiver IR Emitter Cable Length’s: 3 ft.
– DC Power Supply: 1 x 12V, 1Amp Regulated
– Color: Black
– Weight: 10.76oz each unit
– Dimensions (Transmitter, Receiver)(in): 2.98″ L x 2.84″ W x 0.71″ H
– Mounting: Transmitter, Receiver 4 x Mounting Holes
– EDID Settings on Transmitter Side Only (2 PIN DIP Switch): [0,0] Default 4K@60, YUV: 4:2:0-2CH, [1,0] Copy EDID from loop out display, [0,1] Copy EDID from display on the Receiver and [1,1] Default 4K@60, YUV: 4:4:4-5.1CH.
Note!!! The transmitter has default EDID and copy EDID function, default EDID includes 4K@60hz and 1080P@60hz, Copy EDID includes copy of the loop out display or display on the receiver side by the 2 PIN DIP switch.
Up dial stands for 0, down dial stands for 1, different digits combination has different EDID effect according to the 2 Pin Dip Switch combinations mention above.
There are no reviews yet.