The Data Stream 4 is a universal DMX-512 optical splitter designed to distribute the incoming DMX signal, in daisy chain configurations, into four separate outputs with an additional “thru” port.
– Universal, optical DMX splitter provides 4 outputs from a single input
– Increase flexibility with 3- and 5-pin XLR connections for each input/output
– Increase operation with additional 3- and 5-pin output for linking other Data Stream 4 units
– Electrical isolation between input and output
– Conveniently mount with a shorter cable run using the single space (1U) mounting rack