Lighting designers and event coordinators in search of a wireless, battery-operated PAR should look no further than the Chauvet DJ Freedom Par Tri-6, a bright, powerful, and 100% wireless fixture well suited for special events, weddings, performance halls, and more. The fixture’s six red, green, and blue 3W LEDs are rated for 50,000 hours and will provide years of reliable service. An adjustable kickstand enables you to shine light directly where it is needed. A glare shield is provided for preventing light spillage.
The Freedom Par Tri-6 offers a master/slave mode for pairing with first-generation Freedom Pars as well as multiple wireless triggering and control options using the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app. Convenient, wireless non-DMX control is available using the included IRC-6 remote control, and customized colors can be created using the built-in LED display. The compact design allows the fixture to be placed inside trussing. The Freedom Par Tri-6 ships with a power cord.
– A fully wireless, battery-operated, tri-color LED Par for your mobile lighting rig
– Tri-color LEDs with internal red, green, and blue filaments provide full RGB color mixing with no multicolor shadows
– Internal lithium-ion battery provides up to 20 hours of operation per charge
– Shine light where you need it with the adjustable, tilting kickstand
– Control your show via DMX or use the automatic or sound-activated patterns for set-and-forget convenience
– Send and receive wireless DMX signals using the built-in D-Fi 2.4GHz transceiver
– Master/slave wirelessly using D-Fi 2.4GHz with other Freedom fixtures for low-maintenance, fully coordinated light shows
– Included IRC-6 remote provides simple wireless non-DMX control
– Fully compatible with Chauvet’s FlareCON Air and FlareCON app