The DN-300BR is a 1RU Bluetooth® 4.0 audio receiver with professional-grade audio outputs enabling the user to add wireless stereo Bluetooth® audio connectivity to any professional audio system. The DN-300BR can store up to (8) devices in its internal memory. The paired Bluetooth® device can send audio via balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA jacks to a mixer, powered loudspeakers or amplification system.
The included Bluetooth® antenna can be mounted to the front or rear panel for convenience, and facilitates up to 100 ft (33m) of reception. Ideal for retail, sports bars, education and hotel/conference applications.
An added feature is a Euroblock connection on the rear of the unit for a remote pairing button. This is convenient when the DN-300BR is not easily accessible. Front-mounted Output Level knob and Pairing/Status LEDs for ease-of-use.
– 1 RU rackmount receiver
– Adds stereo Bluetooth 4.0 reception to any audio system
– Remembers up to (8) Bluetooth devices
– Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA output
– Remote pairing button connection on rear (Euroblock mating connector included)
– BNC antenna input for Denon remote Bluetooth antenna (included)