The DN-500CB is a highly-versatile yet affordable media player that excels in applications where users bring their own devices for education, instruction or entertainment. The DN-500CB plays not only CD media but provides Bluetooth connectivity, USB playback and a 3.5mm AUX input for connecting virtually any other playback device.
Like all 500 series Denon Professional media players, the DN-500CB offers an RS-232c port on the rear for control via serial command and the serial command protocol guide is available for download.
Perfect for retail, education, and hotel/conference applications, this player offers features normally found on higher-priced players, such as Bluetooth Pairing, Front Panel Lock, Power On Play, direct access to tracks, memory of settings after loss of power, and balanced XLR output.
– Bluetooth 5.0 pairing to (8) devices
– Slot-loading CD transport
– USB host port for file playback
– 10-button direct track access
– 3.5mm AUX input for playback from portable players
– RS-232c control capable
– Compact IR remote control included
– Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
In The box:
– Power Cable
– Remote Control
– RCA Cable
– User Guide
– Safety & Warranty Manual