The Netron EN12 is a powerful high-density Ethernet to DMX gateway with twelve RDM compatible ports. Easy to configure with a range of integrated presets plus a wide array of advanced merge and routing features it is the ideal device for live production or installations requiring a lot of physical DMX ports. Contact closures allow for recall of presets, routings, mergers or any of the internal cues.
– RDM, Artnet and sACN support
– Factory and user presets for plug and play setups
– Line Voltage or POE powered
– 1.8” OLED Display with rotary knob
– 99 Internal cues with fade and delay time
– Customizable routing and merging options
– Remote configuration via internal webpage
– Contact closures for cue or preset recall
– Powder-coated aluminum rackmount housing
There are no reviews yet.