Ultimate Pedalboard Power Solution
PowerMax sets the new standard for versatility and performance in a trim, light and easy to mount pedalboard power supply. PowerMax’s state-of-the-art design ensures your pedals will achieve maximum fidelity. PowerMax can power up to 7 high current effect pedals and simultaneously charge your smartphone or tablet. Weighing only 1.1lb and 1″ thick, it’s a fit companion to H9 or any other pedals that grace your pedalboard. Features a state-of-the-art universal power supply (85-265V) which can be used worldwide.
– New! 24V DC Aux isolated outlet for PowerMini Expander (adding 4 additional outputs) or other high-power pedal
– New! 7 isolated DC-outlets at 6W each
– 3 outlets with 9V DC 660mA
– 4 outlets each selectable with either 9V, 12V, 15V, or 18V up to 660mA
– Powers multiple Eventide, Strymon and other high current pedals
– Smallest and lightest in its class – only 1″ thick and 1.1lb
– USB outlet for charging a smartphone or tablet (max. 1A)
– Use anywhere in the world, mains input voltage 90-265V AC
– Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
– Individual status LED on each outlet and global status LED
– State-of-the-art 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology
– Extremely low profile, only 25mm (1 inch) thick
– Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple boards included
– Optional GRIP bracket provides drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain.
– Built-in true power meter showing the total load
– 13 Flex cables included, 5 for Eventide pedals
– Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
There are no reviews yet.