PowerMini is a super compact, isolated power supply for smaller pedalboards that ensures your pedals will achieve maximum fidelity. PowerMini provides four outputs at 600 mA (with 2 outputs switchable to 9, 12, 15 or 18V). Also available is the PowerMini EXP, which is the perfect companion to PowerMax. Simply connect PowerMini EXP to your PowerMax via the courtesy 24V outlet and you are good to go. Each PowerMini comes with 7 flex cables compatible with most pedal brands.
– 24V DC / 36W power adapter with Low-profile inline C7 6’ AC power cord
– Mounting hardware (2 screws and a hex-key)
– Product sheet (drill guide)
– Flex & DC Link cable guide
– 24V power adapter mounting bracket (needed only if used with wah wah, or inductor-type pedals)
– 7 Flex Cables:
2 x 1030 – black, 30cm, center negative, type 1 (Eventide Rose, MixingLink & BOSS type)
2 x 1050 – black, 50cm, center negative, type 1 (Eventide Rose, MixingLink & BOSS type)
2 x 4050 – green, 50cm, center positive, type 4 (Eventide all H9s, TimeFactor, ModFactor, PitchFactor & Space)
1 x 1533 – 3-way daisy chain, black, 50-30-30cm, center negative, type 1 (BOSS type)
There are no reviews yet.