Two channels of classic Focusrite mic pres
Each mic pre has the option of mic, line or the front-panel instrument input, with variable input impedance to ensure you are getting the best performance from the source. Up to 60dB of gain is available on the first four-position rotary and gain range switches, with a further +20dB of continuously variable trim, meaning a huge 80dB of gain is available should it be required.
The high-pass filter features variable cut-off frequency between 16 and 420Hz. A pair of 8-segment LED meters show peak signal level in dBFS, while a rear-panel pot allows calibration to suit your A-D converters. Rear-panel insert points allow the use of inline processors such as compression.
– Classic ISA mic preamp design featuring Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
– Front-panel instrument inputs
– Dedicated TRS line input socket with front-panel switch
– Switchable input impedance including classic ISA 110 setting
– Dedicated insert points
– User-calibrated peak-level meters
– Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules.