RedNet PCIeR is a dedicated 128×128 Dante audio interface for Mac and Windows PCs. Featuring a primary and secondary Ethernet port, RedNet PCIeR delivers high channel counts at very low latency with the utmost reliability. The 4x PCIe card operates with ASIO or Core Audio applications.
RedNet PCIeR combines extremely low latency with network redundancy, offering the best possible system performance coupled with exceptional reliability. The card requires a standard 4x PCIe slot in a Windows or Mac computer and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with very low latency. Dual RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connectors switch automatically according to network availability and link the audio computer to the rest of the Dante audio-over-IP network.
– PCIeR interface for RedNet-series devices
– Large track count and ultra-low latency
– Dual RJ45 Ethernet ports for network redundancy
– Dante technology gives you complete remote control over networked devices
– Allows you to create and control a customized, networked facility
– Works at all standard sample rates, from 44.1-192kHz
– Under 3ms latency:
-Round-trip, analog-to-analog latency through DAW with Focusrite RedNet A-D/D-A
– Dual Ethernet ports for full network redundancy
– 128 channels in x 128 channels out at 96kHz and below
– 64 channels in x 64 channels out at 176.4kHz and 192kHz
– Compatibility with any Dante network
– Sample rate: up to 192kHz
– Includes ASIO and Core Audio drivers
– Thunderbolt PCIeR chassis compatibility
Computer Connectivity: Dante Network
Simultaneous I/O: 128 x 128 (up to 96kHz), 64 x 64 (192kHz)
Digital Inputs: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
Digital Outputs: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
There are no reviews yet.