Styled in a semi-open design, the RPmk3 Series T50RPmk3 from Fostex comprises a pair of stereo headphones. Their copper foil etched polyimide film drivers utilize proprietary Regular Phase (RP) technology in order to ensure an accurate reproduction of sonic material, thereby rendering these semi-open headphones suitable for monitoring in studio situations. To ensure a full representation of the sonic spectrum, these headphones have a frequency response of 15 Hz to 35 kHz.
The RPmk3 series is an evolution of the RPmk2, and as such, features redesigned housing, head-pad, and ear-pads to further both comfort and maximum performance of the RP driver. These headphones are designed to highlight a flat and clear sound, and sport a detachable cable, which can be replaced if lost or broken.
– Semi-open type for flat and clear sound
– Refined Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyimide film and neodymium magnets
– Maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with pro audio environments
– Low repulsion ear pad and head pad for maximum comfort
– Includes two different detachable cables, one with a 1/4″ plug for professional use, and one with a 3.5mm plug for portable audio use