Travel in safety and style with the TSA Series ATA Keyboard Case for Extra-Deep 88-Note Keyboards from Gator Cases. Designed for safe airline transport, the case is equipped with four surface-mounted impact-diversion latches, each with a red release trigger; two of the latches are special TSA-approved latches which allow you to keep your case safely locked while travelling. The interior of the case has a customizable wedge & block system which securely holds the keyboard in place during transit.
The adjustable wedges also allow excess space to be used for storing your cables, foot switch, and other accessories. Heavy-duty and durable, this case is built out of nearly-indestructible polyethylene plastic with black powder-coated hardware and a continuous valance that gives extra rigidity by spreading the support evenly around the perimeter of the case.
Recessed in-line wheels and an ergonomic rubber-gripped top handle make for easy handling, and two additional spring-loaded rubber grip side handles allow for two-man carry configurations.
– Fits 88-key keyboard instruments
– Molded polyethylene exterior is built tough to military and ATA spec
– TSA-approved locking center latches for inconvenience-free travel
– Plush interior prevents scratches and scuffs
– Internal wedges and blocks give any keyboard a snug fit
– Recessed wheels for quick and manageable transport
– Tough and ergonomic injection-molded handle
– Rounded latch housings divert impacts
– Matching black powder coated hardware
– Case weight limit: 200 lbs.
– Handle limit: 130 lbs.