Perfect for mobile two-person podcasts, this Gator Cases Titan Series Waterproof Case is a durable hardshell case designed to hold a RODECaster Pro podcast production studio and two Rode PodMic, Rode Procaster, or Shure SM7B microphones with extra storage space for a power supply, mic cables, and accessories.
Made of impact-proof, lightweight NK-7 resin, it is ATA-300 certified for flight readiness. It boasts an IP67 rating and a Mil-STD-810F certification for protection against damage from water and dust, keeping your wireless system safe.
Internal custom-cut foam enables secure placement of your system components. The Powerclaw latching system delivers closure and release with minimal effort. The soft-grip comfort handle offers an easy one-handed transport of the case and can be padlocked (padlock available separately).
– Custom foam-cut waterproof case for RODECaster Pro integrated podcast production studio and two Rode PodMic, Rode Procaster, or Shure SM7B microphones
– Additional storage for power supply, mic cables, and other accessories
– IP67-rated for protection against damage from water and dust
– ATA-300 certification for flight readiness
– Powerclaw latching system is easy to open and close
– Padlockable (padlocks available separately)
– Soft-grip comfort handle allows ease of transport
– Impact-proof NK-7 resin is lightweight and durable
– Mil-STD-810F immersion test certified
– ASTM D-1469 DC-18 drop test and vibration certified
There are no reviews yet.