MicroMixer is a perfect utility mixer with numerous uses: combining 2 stereo sources to a stereo output; combining up to 4 mono sources; mixing mono and stereo sources to a stereo output. Each balanced bridging input will accept a balanced or unbalanced source.
A level control for each input provides adjustment from OFF to +10dB of gain. MicroAssign switches permit any input signal to be routed to either the Left, Right, or both outputs. Audio inputs and outpus are on plug-in euroblock connectors.
MicroMixer is 1/3 rack width and can be mounted in an optional rack shelf, or wall mounted with optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets. MicroMixer is powered by an internal AC power supply.
– Input Levels – -10 to +8 dBm
– Input Impedance – 20K ohms bal, 10K ohms unbal
– Output Level – +4 dBm nominal, +26 dBm max
– Output Load – 600 ohms or higher per output, bal
– Controls – Input gain, Output assign
– Gain – OFF to +10 dB
– Frequency Response – DC to 20kHz, 0.25 dB
– Distortion – .01% IM/THD
– Noise – 80 dB below nominal output, type
– Power Requirements 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
– Construction – Steel enclosure
– Physical – 5. auml;w X 1. auml;h X 6.0äd, 3lbs
– Mounting – Table top, optional rack mount shelf, optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets
– Approval – City of Los Angeles Elect. Test Lab