Add a pair of compact, clip-on wireless microphones for your two-person interview, talk show, documentary production, or vlog with the LARK 150 Wireless Dual Microphone System from Hollyland. The LARK 150 system features two ultracompact microphone transmitters and a receiver that offer a portable, cost-effective, all-inclusive solution for recording two subjects at once to your audio recorder, camera, or camcorder.
The LARK 150 system is automatically paired, charged, and stored in the included charging case that charges all three units using its USB input port. The transmitters are small and lightweight at less than 1 oz, and they clip onto a lapel or shirt and feature a built-in omnidirectional microphone, and you can also use the included lavalier microphones with the 3.5mm input ports. They also both feature a two-way mute button and built-in clip. The receiver features volume buttons, a 3.5mm headphone monitoring output, a 3.5mm line output, and a display that shows the connection and battery status of all three units.
The transmitters feature an anti-vibration design with intelligent noise cancellation and smart frequency selection using FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology for a crisp, clear signal using the 2.4 GHz bandwidth. You can transmit a strong signal with less than 5 ms latency at up to 328′ away from the receiver. The system also supports switchable safety, stereo, and mono modes for different configurations. A USB cable, 3.5mm TRS audio cable, two furry windscreens for the lavalier mics, and a storage bag are also included with the system.
– Anti-vibration sound chamber design
– DSP (Digital Signal Processor) intelligent noise cancellation
– Built-in high-sensibility omnidirectional silicon microphone on the transmitter
– Two lavalier microphones with furry windscreens are included
– Less than 5 ms latency at 328′ distance
– Power-On Smart Frequency selection feature
– Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) method
– Small and light transmitters weigh less than 1 oz
– Charging case that supports fast auto-pairing, upgrade, and storage for the whole system
– Mono/Stereo/Safety switchable output modes
– Two-way mute buttons on transmitters
– Real-time audio monitoring with 3.5mm headphone output on receiver
– 3.5mm line output on receiver