The next-generation JBL 305P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace.
Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and, sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
– Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and enhanced linearity.
– Boundary EQ settings compensate for environmentally induced low-frequency anomalies.
– Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot.
– Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels.
– Integrated custom Class D amplifiers deliver 82 watts (LF: 41W; HF: 41W) of power for high output and dynamic range.
– Frequency response (±3dB): 49Hz–20kHz.
– HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to accommodate room acoustics or personal preferences.
– Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu/–10dBV input-sensitivity switch, and volume control.
– Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any acoustical environment.
– Strenuous JBL 100-hour power test ensures years of reliability.
– Shielded for safe placement near magnetically sensitive equipment.