4K UHDoTP with HDR HDMI Extender Tx + Rx Kit. Extends 4K 18G to 35m (115ft), 1080p to 50m (164ft). 4K to 1080p Down Convert, HDMI Pass Thru, Power over CAT, 2 Way IR, Handshake Control, Forced HPD.
– UHDoTP via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
– 4K Resolution Support: 4096×2160 or 3840×2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
– Visually Lossless Compression: 18G enabling technology applied to all video formats exceeding 10.2Gbps to accommodate UHDoTP transmission channel
– 4K to 1080p Down Convert: Optional resolution conversion applied at UHDoTP output provides added integration options in retrofit installations as well as added distance performance
– 10G Pass-thru: Mode enables uncompressed 10.2Gbps signal extension
– Flexible Power over CAT (PoC): Only one power connection needed. Tx may power Rx, or Rx may power Tx.
– Low Profile: Slim chassis design
– Signal Extension: For resolution and cable quality
– HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
– HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
– Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:2/8 bit
– EDID Control: Internal library with 15 EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data from Output/Display device connected to Rx
– Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected display/output device
– Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID handshake control, and Hot Plug Detection control
– IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
– Up/Down IR
– HDMI Pass-Through
– Surround Audio Support
There are no reviews yet.