The 12-channel 1202VLZ4 delivers the outstanding quality of our flagship Onyx preamps in a compact mixer design with the high-headroom/low-noise performance your professional application demands. From every input to every output, you can count on the industry-proven performance you expect from a VLZ mixer.
Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid-steel chasis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like a dedicated control room section, the 1202VLZ4 offers a true step up in flexibility and performance that’s ideal for your professional application.
– 12-channel mixer featuring our signature high-headroom, low-noise design
– 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
– Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
– 128.5 dB dynamic range
– +22 dBu line input handling
– Extended frequency response
– Distortion under 0.0007% [20 Hz – 50 kHz] – Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
– Phantom power for condenser mics
– 12 high-headroom line inputs
– 3-band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 kHz, 12 kHz)
– 18 dB/oct 75 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
– Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
– Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
– ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
– Control room / phones source matrix
– High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
– Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
– “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
– High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
– Rack-mountable design using an optional rack ear kit
– Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
There are no reviews yet.