Music producers, audio engineers, and DJs looking for high-quality studio monitors will be impressed with the limited-edition white Mackie CR3-X, a pair of Creative Reference Series 3″ multimedia monitors offering a compact solution for quality audio playback in home studios and gaming setups. With 50W of amplification driving 3″ woofers and 0.75″ tweeters, the CR3-X monitors work well, whether you’re creating content or casually enjoying some tunes.
The pair consists of one passive speaker and one powered speaker that connect with an included speaker cable. Each monitor incorporates a custom-tuned rear port to smoothly extend the low end, and a specially designed waveguide for clarity and proper dispersion of high frequencies.
With plenty of I/O provided, the CR3-X can accept a feed from your audio interface, computer soundcard, or mobile device, while pumping out your mix to the drivers or your favorite headphones.
The CR3-X features a download for ProTools | First and The Musician’s Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plug-ins with BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, the 304E EQ, and the 304C Compressor.
– For recording, mixing, sound design, gaming, and casual listening
– All-wood cabinet with a brushed-metal front panel
– 3.5mm, RCA, and 1/4″ inputs accommodate balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level signal from your audio interface, mixer, soundcard, or mobile device
– Front-panel 3.5mm headphone port auto-defeats speaker output
– 50W of amplification drives the 3″ polypropylene-coated woofers and 0.75″ ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeters
– Speaker placement switch lets you choose which side to use for the on/off/volume control
– Includes a 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer to the speakers, a standard 3.5mm cable to plug in your smartphone, and a speaker cable to connect the left and right monitors
There are no reviews yet.