The Mackie MR624 Studio Monitor is a powered 6.5″ 2-way reference speaker that is designed for mixing and monitoring in your home or project studio. It features a logarithmic waveguide system that aims to minimize reflections and diffractions for a wider sweet spot, plus a custom-tuned rear port to help ensure an even bass response.
The MR624 is equipped with matched amps and drivers for an optimized 65W Class-AB biamplified system. The speakers can also be optimized to your mixing environment with the adjustable acoustic space filters designed to maintain a flat response in typical placement configurations. Additionally, a high-frequency filter applies a boost or cut to compensate for particularly bright- or dull-sounding rooms.
The MR624 has been designed with flexibility in mind, featuring XLR, TRS, and RCA monitor inputs. The speaker has been housed in an all-wood cabinet that has been treated with acoustic absorption material for a tighter response. Additionally, the MRS10 studio subwoofer can be added for a more powerful, extended low end.
– Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
– Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design
– Ultrawide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
– Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
– 1” silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
– 6.5” polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low frequency response
– 65-watts of biamplified Class-AB amplification
– Frequency Response: 38 Hz to 20 kHz
– Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
– Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
– HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull- or bright-sounding rooms
– Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
– Custom-designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low-frequency response
– Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
– Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
– Add the optional MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low-frequency extension, well suited for electronic music, hip-hop and more
There are no reviews yet.