Whether you’re tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB Interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise.
Hear The Difference
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank™ hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1•2™ features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¼” input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. The Onyx Producer 2•2™ expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
Both models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
– Two boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
— XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources
— Hi-Z switch per channel
– +48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
– High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
– Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs
– Dedicated 1/4″ TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
– MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controllers and more
– Powerful headphone output
– Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed
– USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency
– Built-Like-A-Tank™ design to survive day-to-day abuse
– Waveform OEM™ Music Production Software included
– Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
– 1.35 lbs / .68 kg