The Marshall CV346 Full-HD Miniature Camera offers performance, flexibility, and value in a compact form factor. Built around a next generation 2.5-Megapixel, 1/2.8-inch sensor, the CV346 delivers ultra-crisp, clear progressive Full-HD video up to 1920x1080p at 60/59/50fps and interlaced 1920x1080i at 60/59/50fps.
The CV346 utilizes a full-sized HDMI and BNC (3G/HDSDI) output on rear panel and locking I/O connection for power, control, and stereo audio input (embedded on HDMI & 3G/HDSDI outputs). The CV346’s CS lens mount offers a wide range of prime and varifocal lens options from ultra-wide to telephoto.
The CV346 can capture detailed shots while maintaining an ultra-discreet compact point-of-view perspective without sacrificing versatility or convenience. Remote adjustment and picture settings commands are delivered via common RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick on locking breakout cable. A wide range of picture adjustment settings are available and adjustable from a distance including paint (red/blue), white balance, exposure, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, gamma, and more.
Hirose Breakout Cable (included with camera)
1. RS-485 wire (+/-) Input
2. 12V Power 2.1 mm Plug (Center Contact)
3. Hirose connector plugs into camera
4. OSD Menu Control
5. TRS Audio Mic/Line-level input
The CV346 is suitable for use in HDMI Pro AV workflows or HDSDI environments including live broadcast productions, courtroom capture, corporate video, government assembly, sportscast, newscast, reality television, concerts, house of worship and many more.
– HDMI & 3G/HDSDI output
– 2.5 Megapixel (1/2.8″) sensor (4:2:2 color)
– Interchangeable CS/C lens mount (sold separately)
– Full-HD resolutions: 1920 x 1080p, 1920 x 1080i, and 1280 x 720p
– Frame rates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
– Remote adjust through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
– Wide range of picture adjustment settings including paint (red/blue), white balance, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, exposure, gamma, and more
– Includes 12V power supply in box