The silver/black MXL TempoSK is a USB condenser microphone designed for recording vocals and instruments on the go; it’s compatible with a Mac or Windows computer. Lightweight and easy to connect, it provides high-quality, 16-bit/48 kHz audio, ideal for singing, speech, podcasts, web chats, dictation, legal depositions, and more.
The MXL Tempo features a cardioid polar pattern, which helps isolate your voice from unwanted ambient sound. An integrated, high-fidelity headphone output with an 1/8″ jack allows you to accurately monitor your recordings. The microphone comes with a desktop tripod stand, a mic stand adapter, and a USB cable.
– USB condenser microphone with 16-bit/48 kHz audio resolution
– Ideal for vocals, podcasts, video chats, dictation, legal depositions, and more
– Cardioid polar pattern helps isolate voice from unwanted ambient sound
– Lightweight, easy-to-connect portable microphone – compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
– Built-in, high-fidelity 1/8″ headphone jack
– Works with a wide variety of computer music programs, as well as over-the-internet communications systems such as ooVoo, Skype, iChat, Google Talk, and more
– Features a silver/black metal finish
– Includes desktop tripod stand, mic stand adapter, and USB cable
– Compatible with Mac, Windows