Made To Create. Launchkey is our intuitive and fully integrated MIDI keyboard controller for making tracks in Ableton Live, designed to give you everything you need to create and play your music. Made for creators of all abilities, Launchkey gives you inspirational tools to expand your musical vocabulary. Scale and Chord modes and a powerful arpeggiator push your musical creativity and help start new ideas. Custom Modes and a full-size MIDI output transform Launchkey into a powerful centrepiece of any music-making setup.
Launchkey gives you unrivalled access to Ableton Live’s functions, including Capture MIDI, track arm, quantise, click and loop controls. Not using Ableton Live? No problem, Launchkey also has full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase and Pro Tools, via HUI.
Inspirational features include Scale Mode, Chord Modes and a powerful arpeggiator, which together extend your musical capabilities and let you create in new ways. Scale Mode transposes keys and pads played to notes in the scale selected; three chord modes let you trigger complex chords with one finger, while the powerful arpeggiator gets melodies moving, fast.
Available in 25-, 37-, 49- and 61-key variants, it’s easier than ever to pick the size that suits. 25- and 37-key models are perfect for mobile producers and performers, and for those in tight setups. 49- and 61-key versions are ideal for larger setups, and for those who want more keys, and greater hands-on control with faders and fader buttons.
The full-size five-pin MIDI output, works with any MIDI-compatible device. Use Novation Components to configure four Custom Modes, which map Launchkey’s knobs, faders and pads to software and hardware features.
Launchkey works standalone, so it’s the perfect controller for any music-making setup, with or without a computer. The Scale and Chord Modes, arpeggiator and Custom Modes can all be used to control an all-hardware studio or live rig.
– Ableton Live 10 Lite Industry-leading music creation software, with seamless operation with Launchkey.
– Spitfire Audio LABS Expressive Strings Exceptional strings samples made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere.
– XLN Audio Addictive Keys Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Focusrite or Novation hardware.
– Klevgrand R0Verb A hybrid between a simple reverb and a very complex delay in an easy-to-use plugin.
– Klevgrand DAW Cassette A plugin that emulates the sound of a tape deck, with accurate recreation of saturation, distortion, noise and wobble.
– AAS Session Bundle Keys, guitar and synth plugins for music makers, which provide essential sounds for your tracks.
– Novation Sound Collective A constant source of inspiration for Novation users in search of new sounds. Find regular inspiration with frequent new additions to the Collective, to continue your musical journey.
– 25 mini keys with synth action and velocity sensitivity
– Two touch strips for pitch bend and modulation
– Eight control knobs
– 16 velocity-sensitive RGB backlit pads
– Transpose and octave up/down buttons
– Play, record, stop transport controls
– Dedicated buttons for arpeggiator and fixed chord (one-finger chord) functions
– Ableton Live functions including solo/mute, scene launch, capture MIDI, and scene up/down
– MIDI channel selection and track navigation function via Shift key
– 3.5mm mini jack for MIDI output (3.5mm to MIDI cable available separately)
– 1/4″ sustain pedal input
– Volume, pan, sends A/B through knobs
– Record and play
– Assign custom mapping to knobs and pads
– Track navigation
– Device control
– Capture MIDI
– Clip launch
– Clip stop
– Scene launch
– Scene navigation
– Track solo/mute
– Scripts for Ableton, Logic, and Reason (device control for Ableton, Logic, and Reason)
– HUI support for other DAWs such as Pro Tools, Reaper, and Studio One
– Control volume, pan, sends, record, play, preset, and assignable custom mapping
– Creative arpeggiator with mutate and deviate-rhythm options
– Multiple modes such as up, down, up/down, played, random, chord, mutate
– Various rates including 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, and all associated triplets
– 1/2/3/4 octave modes
– O, OXO, OXXO, random, and deviate rhythms
– On/off latch
– Tempo, swing, and gate via knobs when pressing the Arp button
– Mutate mode allows access to all mutate possibilities through the knob while pressing the Arp button
– Deviate rhythm allows access to all deviations of the rhythm through the knob whilepressing the Arp button
– Three symbols at the left side reserved for future arpeggiator updates