The Pelican 1610TP Case with TrekPak Divider System (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25″ (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, 4 easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by 3 comfortable rubber over-molded haul handles, a retractable handle and built-in wheels.
Besides being lighter than traditional padded dividers, the TrekPak Divider System and uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins, and an easy-to-use cutting tool. Simply lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections, and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. Extra divider material is included for occasions where your equipment requirements vary. 7/16″ thick divider sections are made of waterproof, closed cell foam that is laminated to a rigid, corrugated plastic panel that resists tearing and shredding. The TrekPak is combined with 1″ bottom foam and lid foam to give your gear 360-degree protection.
– Ultra-high impact structural copolymer
– Open-cell core with solid wall design
– Easy open double throw latches
– Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
– Padlock protectors
– Stainless steel hardware
– Top folding rubber over-molded haul handle
– Two side rubber over-molded haul handles
– Retractable extension handle
– Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
1610 Case Certificates
– IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
– Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280