The AudioBox iOne from PreSonus is a USB 2.0 recording interface for Windows, Mac and iPad that is designed for recording guitars, basses, keyboards and more for band rehearsals, vocal demos, podcasts and other applications. It features a high-performance Class-A preamplifier with phantom power, and records audio at up to 24-bit / 96 kHz sampling resolution.
Ideal for vocalists and electric guitarists that are on-the-go, the AudioBox iOne features one microphone input and one instrument input for connecting dynamic or condenser microphones as well as guitars and basses. The unit also features a stereo headphone output with dedicated level control, ultra low-latency monitoring, and balanced main outputs for connecting studio monitors.
– Includes Studio One Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party sample content
– Download Capture Duo for iPad for free for one-tap iPad recording with wireless transfer to Studio One
– Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
– Free Nimbit account to distribute and sell your music
– Ultralow-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (direct mix button)
– USB-A input for connecting iPad, USB-B input for connecting to Mac or PC
– Includes Studio Magic Plug-In Suite with Maag Audio EQ 2, SPL Attacker, Arturia Instruments, and more
Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
Number of Preamps: 1
Phantom Power: Yes
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (main out)
Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
Software: Presonus Studio One Artist, Capture Duo iPad app
OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later, 2GHz multi-core processor or higher
OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
Bus Powered: Yes
Weight: 1.35 lbs.