If you need a complete set of microphones to capture your drum kit, consider the PreSonus DM-7. This set of microphones gives you all the essential capsules you’ll need to close-mic a conventional drum kit both on the stage and in the studio.
First, the BD-1 Dynamic Cardioid Kick Drum Mic has been tailor-made to capture both the low-end thump and mid-frequency knock of your bass drum. Four Dynamic Cardioid ST-4 microphones are designed to pick up your snare, high tom, low tom, and floor toms. These stay out of the way thanks to included, adjustable rim-mounts that clip onto the drum heads.
For the overheads, you can deploy the two included OH-2 small-diaphragm condensers, which capture the sizzle of your cymbals and the overall atmosphere of the kit. These mics also offer a cardioid polar pattern.
A hardshell case is included, so you can take the microphones with you from gig to gig. Though this kit is primarily intended for drums, you can also use these microphones on other sources, such as bass amplifiers (the BD-1), guitar cabinets (the ST-4), and acoustic guitars (the OH-2 microphones).
– 7-piece drum microphone set
– PreSonus BD-1 bass drum mic reproduces plenty of thump
– PreSonus ST-4 dynamic mics are purpose built for toms and snares
– PreSonus OH-2 condenser microphones capture a multi-dimensional picture of your kit
– Rim clips make mic placement a walk in the park
– Includes a hardshell case for hassle-free storage and worry-free transportation
Number of Microphones: 7
Included Models: 1 x BD-1, 2 x OH-2, 4 x ST-4
Microphone Type: Dynamic, Condenser (OH-2)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Max SPL: 135dB (OH-2)
There are no reviews yet.