The PreSonus Eris E3.5 is a pair of 3.5″ 2-way 25W nearfield monitors designed to provide a compact sonic reference system for musicians, producers, and audio engineers in home setups, project studios, and commercial facilities. Each monitor produces a frequency response of 80 Hz to 20 kHz via a 3.5″ Kevlar woofer and a 1″ silk dome tweeter powered by a 25W class AB amplifier. The monitors can handle 100 dB maximum peak SPL. A rear bass-reflex port provides enhanced low-frequency range.
For inputs, the monitor system accepts balanced 1/4″ TRS, unbalanced 3.5mm, and unbalanced RCA inputs. An integrated 2-band EQ allows you to fine tune the monitors to your listening preference. The EQ controls include ±6 dB gain at 100 Hz and ±6 dB at 10 kHz. A front-panel 3.5mm stereo mini-jack is provided for easy headphone monitoring.
Each cabinet uses resonance-suppressing internal bracing to optimize the sound output and the amplifiers include RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection circuits.
– An outstanding way to upgrade your monitoring so that your mixes translate
– 3.5″ woven composite woofers deliver solid low-end sound with minimal bass distortion
– 1″ ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeters eliminate harshness and provide balanced high-frequency sound
– 50-watt Class AB amplification (25 Watts per speaker) provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring
– RCA and balanced 1/4″ inputs provide all the connections you may need
– Aux input for connecting your smartphone or media player
– Headphone output for private listening
– Acoustic tuning controls let you contour your sound to best meet your mixing environment
Power Configuration: Single Amp
LF Driver Size: 3.5″ Woofer
LF Driver Type: Woven Composite
HF Driver Size: 1″ Tweeter
HF Driver Type: Silk Dome
Total Power: 50W Class AB (25W per speaker)
Frequency Response: 80Hz-20kHz
Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
Maximum Peak SPL: 100 dB SPL @ 1m
Input Types: 2 x 1/4″, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
Output Types: 1 x 1/8″ (headphones), Bare Wire strip (out to right speaker)
Features: Over temperature protection, RF interference protection, High/Low frequency boost/cut
Enclosure Type: Rear Ported
Enclosure Material: Vinyl-laminated MDF
Weight: 6.4 lbs.