The PreSonus Eris Sub8 offers clean low-end reinforcement for your monitoring chain, thanks to a first-rate low-frequency driver and a state-of-the-art 100-watt Class AB amplifier. Continuously variable input gain and lowpass filter controls make tailoring this powered studio subwoofer to your room easy, while a defeatable highpass filter prevents sub-80Hz frequency content from reaching your main monitors. Easily connect it to the rest of your gear with a full complement of balanced and unbalanced I/O. You also get a polarity invert feature, plus solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more. The bottom line: the PreSonus Eris Sub8 is a top-notch studio subwoofer that’s a must-have add-on for your Eris E3.5, E4.5, or other small-sized studio monitors.
First-rate driver and state-of-the-art amplifier:
The Eris Sub8 delivers smooth low-frequency transients, thanks to its first-rate driver and state-of-the-art amplifier. The 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer includes a high-elasticity rubber surround for squeaky-clean low-frequency audio reproduction, while the 100-watt Class AB amplifier supplies robust output with minimal distortion.
Customizable sound reproduction for any room:
Tailoring the PreSonus Eris Sub8 to your room is a piece of cake, by virtue of its plentiful tuning controls. A gain knob enables -30dB to +6dB of continuously variable output, while a continuously variable lowpass filter cleans up unwanted resonances in the 50–130Hz frequency range. You also get a defeatable highpass filter that removes the sub-80Hz frequency content from the Eris Sub8’s full-range output before it reaches your main studio monitors. A polarity invert switch rounds out the Eris Sub8’s robust feature set.
– 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer delivers smooth low-frequency transients
– High-elasticity rubber surround ensures squeaky-clean low-frequency audio reproduction
– 100W Class AB amplifier supplies robust output with minimal distortion
– Gain knob enables -30dB to +6dB of continuously variable output
– Continuously variable lowpass filter tames resonances in the 50–130Hz frequency range
– Defeatable highpass filter prevents sub-80Hz frequency content from reaching your main monitors
– Polarity invert switch corrects phase-cancelation issues
– Balanced and unbalanced I/O ensures easy connectivity with the rest of your gear
– Solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more
Speaker Size: 8″
Driver Type: Paper-composite Low-frequency Transducer with Rubber surround
Total Power : 100W Peak Class AB
Input Types: 2 x 1/4″ (left/right) , 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
Output Types: 2 x 1/4″ (left/right), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
Enclosure Type: Front Ported
Enclosure Material: Vinyl-laminated MDF
Weight: 22.2 lbs.