The Monitor Station V2 from PreSonus is a desktop studio control center that allows you to switch between three sets of studio monitors and three input sources. It also features a built-in headphone amplifier with four 1/4″ headphone outputs, each with dedicated level control. These features make the Monitor Station V2 suitable for a variety of recording, monitoring and mixing applications.
For communicating with the talent, the Monitor Station V2 is equipped with a built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and talkback button. It has a large main level control knob, dedicated buttons for input and speaker selection, and 8-segment color LED input meters for visual monitoring.
Manage Your Destinations:
Audition your music with your choice of three stereo pairs of speaker outputs, each with separate level control. Four screaming-loud headphone outs and a talkback mic ensure your musicians hear every note—and your instructions—clearly.
Customize your system for the way you work:
There’s more to managing a monitoring system than I/O, level controls, and talkback. The Monitor Station V2 offers powerful options that allow you to configure it for the way you like to work.
– Main volume mute, and mono control for three sets of balanced TRS speaker outputs each with fine level adjustment
– 4 loud and clear headphone amplifiers with separate volume control and independent input source selection for tracking sessions
– Onboard Talkback microphone with volume control to feed cue output and dim control for professional monitoring
– Calibratable dual 8-segment LED lets you see your audio
– Toggle between auxiliary and S/PDIF inputs with individual level controls
Input Channels: 8
Output Channels: 8
Analog Inputs: 2 x TRS, 1 x RCA
Analog Outputs: 6 x TRS (Speaker), 2 x TRS (Main), 2 x TRS (Cue), 4 x 1/4″ (Headphones)
Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF
Form Factor: Desktop
Weight: 6 lbs.