Whether you’re starting your first podcast, telling your YouTube subscribers about the latest trends, or running a program for your local volunteer radio station from your living room, you need a microphone that will bring your voice to your listener with clarity and warmth.
The PD-70 is built to capture the spoken word cleanly and clearly while eliminating mechanical noise and breathiness that can get between you and your audience. Thanks to superior off-axis rejection, you can set up your broadcast studio in just about any space – and unwanted reverberance, electrical hum, and the random car driving by will be left behind, leaving only the pristine, natural sound of your voice.
The mic offers a integrated hardmount for setting it up right out of the box with any boom arm or mic stand. It also provides a built-in windscreen. Use it with any audio interface.
– Dynamic broadcast microphone
– Cardioid polar pattern
– Great choice for recording vocals for podcasts, radio, and more
– Works with any audio interface with a microphone preamp
– End address
– Exceptional clarity throughout its frequency response range
– Rugged construction
– Top-quality performance specifications
– Integrated hard mount and windscreen
– Microphone Type: Dynamic
– Polar Pattern: Cardioid
– Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
– Max SPL: 135dB SPL
– Output Impedance: 350 ohms
– Sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
– Color: Black
– Connector: XLR
– Dimensions: 6.25″ x 2.5″
– Weight: 1.87 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number: PD-70