The Ideal Microphone For Your Acoustic Analysis: Plug in the PreSonus PRM1 RTA measurement microphone to analyze your room’s acoustics with confidence. This ultra-precise, omnidirectional condenser microphone is the perfect match for the PreSonus Virtual StudioLive software, which uses Smaart Measurement Technology to help you tailor your sound system to the room. It’s got a narrow dynamic range, intended to receive test frequencies at a fixed level.
The PRM1 utilizes a 1/4″ pre-polarized electret condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern. This is especially beneficial when tuning your sound system to a particular acoustic space or venue because it allows the microphone to capture reflections as well as direct signals from the sound source. Furthermore, the microphone is designed to achieve a flat frequency response with a relatively narrow dynamic range. These characteristics help lend to accurate readings of test frequencies by your spectral analysis software or devices.
The microphone comes with a mic clip, a windscreen for use in outdoor acoustic environment and a hard case for travel and storage. Recommended for use with PreSonus StudioLive mixers and VSL with Smaart Measurement Technology analysis tools.
– Omnidirectional condenser microphone, specifically designed for audio analysis and room tuning
– Handles up to 132dB SPL with 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
– Perfect for use with PreSonus Virtual StudioLive software and StudioLive consoles
– Ideal for measurement applications like MLSSA, Spectrafoo, and TEF
– Narrow dynamic range is set to receive test frequencies at a fixed level – not for recording purposes
– Comes with mic stand clip, foam windscreen, and hard case
Microphone Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Omni
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Max SPL: 132dB