Whether you’re looking for a USB microphone for vlogging, podcasting, or a simple recording solution for voice-overs–or your home studio–you want a microphone that will make your voice stand out. Revelator is designed to deliver polished, professional-sounding results with ease. Create with confidence right from the start.
Great sound made easy. More than a microphone, Revelator features voice effects to polish your sound—or completely transform it! Professionally-crafted presets make your voice stand out at the press of a button, thanks to the same award-winning sonic enhancement our StudioLive digital mixers provide. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or space invaders for those times when you don’t want to sound smooth and polished.
A mic for any occasion.
No matter your application, Revelator has you covered with three different pick-up patterns for maximum flexibility:
– For voice-overs or performances when you’re recording solo, use Cardioid Mode to pick up the sound you want and remove the sounds you don’t.
– Doing an interview? Change to Figure 8 Mode to use one side of the mic for the interviewer, and the other for the guest.
– When you’re ready for a round table discussion, switch to Omnidirectional Mode to pick up sound all the way around the microphone.
Whatever your application, Revelator will adapt to fit your needs.
– Professional bus-powered USB-C-compatible microphone for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, home recording, and more
– Three different patterns to choose from:
– Cardioid—for single-source applications
– Figure 8—perfect for interviews and collaboration
– Omnidirectional—to pick up the entire room
– Headphone Output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
– 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
– Elegant desktop stand with built-in cable management
– Unique Multi-mode configures Revelator as three stereo devices: Revelator, Revelator Loopback 1, and Revelator Loopback 2 to make recording Zoom calls or streaming Gameplay a breeze
– 6-in/6-out audio interface
– Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, Compression, Gate, and Limiter plus Voice Effects, and Reverb
– 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 8 user presets. Access up to 4 presets from Revelator, additional presets are available in Universal Control
– UC Surface software mixer, effects editing and hardware control
– Studio One Artist included
– Studio Magic software bundle included
– macOS® and Windows® compatible
– Type: Mono Condenser
– Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Bi-directional (Figure 8), Omnidirectional
– Frequency Response (±3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
– Sensitivity: 1mV/Pa
– Max SPL: 110 dB <3% THD
– Type: 1/8" TRS active stereo
– Power Output (RMS): 22.6 mW (16Ω)
– THD: 0.008%
– Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
– Impedance: 16Ω
– Dynamic Range: 77.5 dB
– Type: USB-C™ compatible USB 2.0
– Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz ( Note: 44.1 and 48 kHz only on macOS while in Multi Mode)
– Bit Depth: 24-bit
– Power: USB Bus Power
– Hardware Controls: Direct Monitor, Mic Gain, Headphone Level, Mute, Preset Select
– Software Controls: Mic Gain, Pattern Select, Monitor Mix, Preset Management
– Onboard DSP: PreSonus Fat Channel: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter
– Voice Effects: Comb Filter, Delay, Doubler, Ring Modulator, Vocoder Reverb
– Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.875" x 5.125" x 5.125" (225 x 130 x 130 mm)
– Weight: 1.6 lbs. (0.73 kg)
There are no reviews yet.