Sound loud, play quiet.
With the Headload Prodigy, you can crank your amp to the sweet spot while keeping output levels in check, allowing you to retain your optimal tone when performing, recording and practicing. The Prodigy can pass 25%, 50% or 100% of the signal from the amp head to the speaker cabinet, or it can also be used without a speaker cabinet for completely silent recording. This is particularly useful in small venues where the speaker cabinet on stage may conflict with the sound in the room, and it’s also great for silent recording where you want to take advantage of ‘high power’ amp distortion without upsetting the neighbours. A balanced DI output features Radial’s popular JDX Reactor circuit, which emulates the tone of a 4×12 half stack for a realistic and consistent tone through the PA or when connected to a recording interface.
– Load box with selectable output levels or complete attenuation
– Drive your amp hard for the best tone
– Can handle up to 100 watts RMS
– Balanced JDX direct out feeds the PA or a recording interface
– Built-in headphone amp for practicing
There are no reviews yet.