Retro-Style Mobile sPodcaster Studio Microphone
Quality and flexibility are more important than ever for musicians and podcasters nowadays. The professional USB condenser microphone continues the successful sPodcaster series in an outstanding retro design and is built in a portable and slim aluminium housing.
Recording & Monitoring in one Device
Both the dubbing of musical instruments and the recording of speech and vocals, whether on the road or in project studios, are recorded in studio quality with high-quality A/D converters, thanks to the integrated audio interface (class compliant). Thanks to the advantageous cardioid polar pattern, the system is directed towards a sound source, so that ambient noise and feedback are largely cancelled out.
Jack connector & Micro-USB port
The 3.5 mm jack connector on the back panel allows you to connect headphones or speakers to listen instantly to the recording. All of the computer’s audio output is thus played back via the sPodcaster Go’s audio interface and can be comfortably adjusted using the volume buttons. A USB connection between PC or Mac is plug ‘n’ play without any additional driver installation and also supplies the microphone with power.
The tabletop stand, pre-mounted on the underside of the microphone, folds completely to transport the sPodcaster Go in a space-saving manner. Alternatively, the table stand can be unscrewed to allow attachment to a conventional stand with M10 threads. The sPodcaster Go’s rugged construction makes it well-prepared for the daily challenges of mobile use.
Incl. USB cable & transport pouch
The Reloop sPodcaster Go includes a matching USB cable and a functional carrying bag.
– Professional USB condenser microphone for portable podcasting
– Suitable for vocal and instrumental recordings
– Perfect for recording on the go and smaller studio environments
– Directional characteristic: cardioid
– USB 2.0 connection (USB bus-powered)
– Plug’n’Play for PC and Mac
– Integrated USB audio interface (class compliant)
– Connect headphones directly to the mic to monitor recordings from computer
– Low-latency transmission
– Volume +/- buttons for adjusting headphone output
– Large mic mute button on the front
– 16 bit resolution and 48 kHz A/D converter
– 3.5 mm jack and Micro-USB connection
– Rigid design made of lightweight aluminium
– Incl. smart foldable stand construction (removable & with M10 thread) and transport pouch
There are no reviews yet.