The RØDE K2 is a premium valve condenser microphone featuring dual 1” gold sputtered diaphragms. Infinitely variable control of the polar pattern from omnidirectional through cardioid and bidirectional/figure-8 provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation.
High-performance specifications (including a maximum SPL of 162dB) are combined with the character and subtleties of the legendary mics of the 1950s to provide a microphone that not only provides world-class vocals but is perfectly at home recording a wide range of instruments both up-close or in a wider ‘room’ capacity.
The RØDE K2 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
– Large 1″ capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
– Ultra low noise
– Wide dynamic range
– Class ‘A’ valve circuitry
– Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
– Dedicated Power Supply
– High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
– Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
– 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone