Customize your tone and capture quality sound indoors or outside for your next indie film, TV shoot, or documentary project with the Rode NTG4 phantom-powered shotgun microphone. Specialized features such as low-noise circuitry, digitally switchable pad and frequency settings, and minimal handling noise reduce the need to repair and restore audio in post production.
The NTG4’s elevated sensitivity allows it to produce strong output levels without having to apply extreme gain at your mic preamp. Sonically, the NTG4 delivers warm sound due in part to its gentle dip in high frequencies and its rumble-reducing selectable low-cut filter. A switchable treble boost is on hand for situations where additional clarity is needed.
– A broadcast-grade shotgun microphone based on the time-tested Rode NTG1
– Premium line-gradient condenser capsule circuitry delivers extremely low noise
– Switchable -10dB pad, 75Hz highpass filter, and high-frequency boost offer added versatility
– Persistent-state digital switching retains settings even after the mic is switched off
– Heavy-duty metal chassis ensures roadworthiness for serious media production
– Includes an RM5 mic clip, a ZP1 padded zip pouch, and a Windshield foam windscreen
– A perfect fit for Rode’s SM3, SM4, SM5, and Blimp shotgun mounts
Microphone Type: Shotgun Condenser
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Max SPL: 135dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD, 1 Kohm)
Output Impedance: 200 ohms
Signal to Noise Ratio: 78dB (A weighted)
Self Noise: 16dB (A weighted)
Low Cut Filter: 75Hz
Weight: 0.27 lbs.